Aerus Air Scrubber Advanced
Aerus proprietary ActivePure® Technology uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions that remove dust particles from the air. Certified Space Technology continuously protects and purifies the air, and attacks contaminants on all surfaces.
ActivePure Technology is scientifically proven to reduce SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus on surfaces. ActivePure Technology was tested on live SARS-CoV-2 virus, not proxy or surrogate strains.
- ActivePure Technology removes or destroys up to 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants
- Significantly reduces dust, pet dander, and odors in the home
- Purifies air, removes VOCs, and significantly reduces odors
- Protects people from dangerous contaminants and pollutants, and protects heating and cooling system from dust buildup
- Creates healthy, pure indoor spaces
Fresh-Aire UV Blue-Tube UV®
Blue-Tube UV is the single most popular germicidal UV light product for HVAC systems in the world. Homeowners breathe easy knowing that the air their family breathes is protected by this proven technology. Blue-Tube UV is the simple, safe, and effective way to keep your air system clean and improve indoor air quality.
Blue-Tube UV® features a number of patented innovations from Fresh-Aire UV. The original low-voltage UV light kit for HVAC has been updated to include a magnetic mounting bracket and now has a 110-277 VAC high-voltage power supply option. Choose one or two-year lamps.
How Blue-Tube UV® Works
Blue-Tube UV® is installed in the central air system where it works continuously to fight mold and other biological contaminants in the air and on HVAC system interior surfaces, particularly the cooling coil. For over a century scientists have known that certain frequencies of light have a devastating effect on microbial life. We now know that exposure to ultraviolet light in the range of 254 NM (UV-C band) disrupts the DNA of micro-organisms thus preventing them from reproducing, thereby effectively killing them.
- Patented Design
- 18-32 or 110-277 VAC power supply
- Z-Magnet for easy install
- 254 NM UV-C light
- 1 or 2 year quartz lamp
- Lifetime warranty
- Sterilizes airborne microbes including viruses, bacteria, mold
- Improves indoor air quality
- Inhibits HVAC mold growth
- Inhibits mold growth on coils and HVAC system interior
- Saves energy/reduces maintenance costs
The Energy Guardian R-38
The Energy Guardian Kits are the ideal attic stair insulation cover. They provide the insulating value and air seal to stop the energy loss. The kit meet all requirements the Department of Energy mandates for your pull down ladder to include: Rigid insulation barrier around the attic entrance and a 20-year service life for the product. Important. They are the only kits available where no extra insulation construction or parts are needed.
- Improves the comfort of your home by eliminating drafts and hot spots
- Meets the department of energy standard work specification for insulating the attic opening
- Durable 20-year warranty
- Provides a revolutionary air seal
- Easy to install and use, front wall is removable for easy access to attic
- Energy guardian is the complete package for your pull down ladder or hatch
- Energy savings captured in hot and cold climates
- Rigid barrier protects against insulation and debris falling through the attic opening
Earthquake Gas Shut-off Valve
Valves Automatically Shut Off Gas When Triggered by a 5.4 Magnitude Seismic Event and are equipped with Manual Reset on Both Sides. In addition to the different sizes, the valves come standard in 4 different orientations to meet your specific requirements!
- Horizontal and Vertical variations are offered for all sizes (except Industrial)
- 90 Degree variations are offered for 3/4″, 1″ and 1-1/4″
- Industrial *Flanged* variations are available in 3″, 4″ and 6″
FabShield Universal HVAC Compressor Sound Cover
The FabShield is designed for easy installation and reduces compressor noise levels by 30% to 50%. Using our proprietary ViDC material, this sound cover is designed to fit most 1-10 ton scroll compressors. This simple design is a two-piece cover that adjusts to the differing widths and heights of an estimated 80% of the A/C compressors used in residential systems.
^ Back to Top
ICM517 Surge Protector
ICM 517 Single Phase Surge Protective Device with metal, NEMA 3R Rated enclosure. 100,000 amp 1,020 joules of protection. UL Listed. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Protection Warranty.
- Single Phase Surge Protective Device
- UL Listed, Type 2 Device
- Metal, NEMA 3R Rated Enclosure
- Rugged, Reliable
- LED Status Indicators
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Protection Warranty